- Thailand is 94.6% Buddhist, 4.6% Muslim, .1% other, and .7% Christian (which includes cults that say they are Christian).
- The country has 4 main dialects of the Thai language: Northern, Central, Isan, Southern.
- Central Thai is the national standard language composed of 32 vowels, 44 constants, and 5 tones.
- In Tak, where we live, the locals speak a mixture of Northern Thai, Central Thai, and Isan.
- There are approximately 54,000 deaf in Thailand.
- There are only two Baptist churches working with the deaf in Thailand.